“如果你觉得你可以泡到我,那你大可以试试,我让你看看什么叫心想事成!”
"If you think you can attract me, then you can give it a try. I'll show you what it means to achieve your dreams!"

“脑子真神奇,忙的要死也要留个小缝想你。”
"My brain is so magical, even if I'm so busy, I have to leave a small gap for you."

“请问,是直接爱我还是走个流程?”
"May I ask, do you love me directly or go through a process?"

“你总说我嘴硬,不试试怎么知道软不软?说不定还甜呢。”
"You always say I have a hard mouth, how do you know if I'm soft or not without trying? Maybe it's even sweet."

“你委屈点,载我手里好不好嘛?”
"Why don't you feel wronged and give me a hand, okay?"

“除了先生的美色,我不接受任何贿赂。”
"I do not accept any bribes except for the beauty of the gentleman."

“梦想还是要有的不然喝多了你跟别人聊啥”
"Dreams are still necessary, otherwise if you drink too much, why are you talking to others?"

“跟你说个坏消息,我对你的思想已经不纯洁了。”
"I have bad news to tell you, my thoughts on you are no longer pure."

“你会喜欢我吗?不会的话,我教你啊。”
"Would you like me? If you don't know, I'll teach you."

“无家可归了,我可以住进先生的心里面么?”
"Homeless, can I live in the heart of the gentleman?"